I’m PAS/PDI teaching or administrative staff. How do I activate my university card?

  If it is your first university card:

Contact the person in charge of managing access to the premises.

Migration of services from an old card to a new one:

Go to the Staff menu and click "Activate access".

When you receive the new card, check that the ID and valid-till date coincide with the information available online. When you click the "Activate" button, a request for migration of services to the new card will be sent. This process is slow, so we recommend returning a few minutes later and checking that the "Card activated" message now appears with the new ID. Check the new card works before breaking or disposing of the old one.


» FAQ de Secretaria Virtual