Student with a pass in a subject but not appear in their academic record

   Contact your faculty. To see a subject you have passed in your academic record, first your result must be uploaded by the teaching staff using the exam record application. After a few days the result will appear in your academic record which you can consult through the Online Office. 

» FAQ de Secretaria Virtual